our dream. Our passion. Just ours

By feran.lestari - October 30, 2011

Wawawa! Saya senaaaaaaaaaang hahaha XD

Entah kenapa, ngeliat orang lain punya mimpi yang sama itu bikin bahagia ya? Kadang jealous sih, tapi ya, hey, we can be bestfriend, right?

Seneng banget ternyata ada orang lain dengan passion yang sama! Kenapa kita nggak berjuang bersama? Dan oke, saya pengen bahas ini.

Kenapa kita harus sebel kalau ada orang lain yang punya mimpi yang sama? Ngerasa punya saingan kah?

Yah, up to you. But, I just wanna tell you something. Even we are the best person in the world. Then, do you think we would decide every moments happen in the world? No! It's Allah's capacity. Allah is our Rabb. Just Him can do!

And, yeah, so, would you think that, if there is a girl or boy who has same dream, same passion with you, you will be lost? NO! Don't think like that! Don't ever although for once!

Ahahaha, where do I get those words? Dunno! :p

Ah ye, I used to be childish, even I didn't think wisely. I'm sorry friends :( but now, I'll be try to be wise. I'll try.

And I'm so so glad to have parrents, family, and friends like them. I glad to be me! I'm so glad to have friends like Mai, Riri, Nisa, Chy, Kou, Harash, and so on. You are the best, Friend!

And, yeah, back to the topic! So, what about be good friend for her/him? Why do we prefer refusing to accepting?

Everybody has their dream. And so we do. Don't refuse them. Don't even fight them! Just get a new friend! Just be a good friend, and just make a good and best friendship :)

And, yeah, so, fighting friend! Fighting for our dreams! Glad to share with you :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments