Ichi Rittoru no Namida

By feran.lestari - November 05, 2011

"What's wrong with falling down? You can always stand up again. If you look up at the sky after falling down, the blue sky is also today stretching limitlessly and smiles at me… I'm alive."

"My life is like a blossoming flower. From the start of my youth, I want to have no regrets and treasure it."

"Live on. Live on forever."

"As I think about the past, the tears will come out. Reality is too cruel, too brutal. I don’t even have the right to dream. As I think about the future, the tears will come out again."

"I'm glad I came (to Higashi High School again), because it reminded me, the 15-year old me, was indeed, alive here."

"The flower petals are opening up, each one more than the other. The flowers will once again blossom in full glory. Knowing yesterday what will happen to them today, made me happy."

"Just that one sentence, 'I won't leave you', encouraged me a lot. Doctor, thank you for not leaving me"

"I really do not want to say things such as 'I want to go back as how things were before' . I recognize how I am right now, and I will continue to live on."
"Just being alive is such a lovely and wonderful thing."

"Even though I have been hurt before by those heartless glares this also helped me to understand that around me, there still exists some gentle glares. Therefore, I definitely won't run away. That's what I'll
do. Definitely. Always."

* For those people who are really listening, they will definitely understand."


Regards,

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. yang terakhir fer! "For those people who are really listening, they will definitely understand." sama yang pertama. itu.. mengena. hmmm hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 sama 7 Sna. Pas ngomong yang ke7 ya, dokternya udah mau nangis. Yang nonton udah mewek-mewek aja. Sedih pisan. Iya yang terakhir kasian banget. Ngena banget :p

    ReplyDelete