Who Inspires Me

By feranlestari - March 04, 2020

Well, cukup merenung juga dapat pertanyaan who inspires you?

If anyone asks me when I have bad day, I am sure I will say, "dunno, I'm tired of life. Noone I can rely on". But here I am, in a good shape, and yes, I can take more time thinking about it, using my logical brain.

Hasil perenunganku adalah, everyone has good vibes, if I am willing to look more into them. And so do I. So basically, the point is, am I willing to see?

Not only the bads they have, but the struggle they do. Not only the achievements they have, but the efforts they do. Not only happiness they have, but also what they're brave to do. Well, everyone moves into what we think it is happiness, don't we?

Then, I should look more into people. Don't underestimate them, and myself.

But if I have to spill one who inspires me, now, it should be the 17-yo-me. I was just that obsessive about being ITB-ers and was willing to do anything just for being Ganesha 10 student. Well, I want to have the same energy to be in life nowadays.

#writingchallenge

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments