What Can Be Learned From Me

By feranlestari - March 22, 2020

I don't think I'm a badass. I am never that amazing 😅 But since everyone has their own battle, their own good and bad, so I think there are still some good aspects of me haha. Not many though haha.

I am confident that I am strong enough in term of physical activities hehe. I hope my future childs can be strong enough that I don't really worrying whether they can stand on their two feet or not. Well, but I guess a mom will never stop worrying their childs, including my mom.

If you are strong, or be confident enough, people will never look down on you. It is hard, but please try as much as we can.

Listen to people. I know I am not that good in terms of taking a decision, still I'm trying. In every moment, I try to listen to other, especially my family & friends. It sucks to be alone when you have a bunch of hard feeling. Sometimes the solution is just simply talk to other. If we want to be heard, be a listener first. Having empathy, so we can understand life better.

Keep trying, just because that's the only way to keep living. I know I am not that brilliant. It's just I keep believing that whatever happens in my life, I can go through anything it is. Well, this shall too pass. Everything will be a good memory once it's passed. It hurts sometimes, since noone ever guarantee that life is always happy.

I know I am insane, sometimes. But once we settle up, take a deep breath, we can come up with a clear mind, and thinks about life wisely. It is hard, I know. I sometimes lost tempered, but then I always regret it. Don't be like me. Be wise, so we regret less. I'm still trying too.

I hope we value life better. Understanding people. And of course, love ourselves first, then love the others 🙂

#writingchallenge

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments