I miss Indonesian legend teach Indonesian player haha

By feran.lestari - March 21, 2012

I'm getting a bit crazy. Ya, I know, it'll be no end if we say about badminton, if we ask why a legend like Rexy, Reony, Atik Jauhari or Eng Hian, prefer 'teaching' another new player in other country. I know they can't be blame. Of course. I do understand.

But, ya, maybe I'm too bad to say that really, I'm disappointed because of it. In fact, I don't know where the fault was. I dont know if government wrong or PBSI wrong. I don't even undertand about government or PBSI rule.

It's just that I want they can be recognized as a super legend by us, by Indonesian. But, in fact, they even must go abroad to make their life longer. Young Indonesia even don't know who had won the game so succed that Indonesia had ever got Thomas or Uber cup. We don't know who was the heroes made Indonesia got at least 1 gold medal in every Olympic Games held.

Say to me if you don't regret it, if you don't ever think that it was weird when you talk that you know Indonesia had ever get Thomas Cup, but you don't know who had won the game. Maybe I'm too day-dream, but I always think about Indonesia will have a better government, Indonesia will have a badminton life.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments