2 tahun sejak Aula Simfonia

By feran.lestari - March 20, 2012

2 tahun Konser Orkestrasi Angklung 8 ^^
I wanna remind that I ever played angklung with all those people. I ever played a such beautiful songs. Really, it was so amazing for me, and it is always.

I miss playing angklung. I miss Aula Simfonia. I miss Palladio. And I want to play 'Badai' again, for sure. Have you ever been in this case? In case, when you start missing something you used to think that it was terrible thing. For sure, I'm in case. I miss spend 2 hours a day for shaking angklung. I miss spend 2 hours enjoying melody.

And I miss 'my family'. I know this is too late to begin. I know this is too late to say, but, I'm getting a bit 'crazy'. And I'm starting to miss all the time we had spent together. I miss you all, though I'm too bad to miss you. I'm sorry

Regards,

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments