emptiness

By feran.lestari - March 22, 2012

I'm dreaming about being engineer. Haha. "Trust me, I'm engineer". Sentence which I want to say. But, I realize that it's more difficult than I thought.

Why? I'm not good enough on physic. I'm better on math. I used to think that it is enough, just about mastering math. Demo, I'm even not the master on math. So, on what subject do I have to depend? There is no subject I can do fluently.

I know that there is noone with very super talent. I'm just about being foolish. I'm just about falling. Yes, I'm falling. And also, I'm flying. I don't know a place I can go to. I don't know people I can work with. Yes, I'm about being empty. I'm about crowded heart, but empty life. It won't take longer. I hope. Bismillah


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments