6 - If I were Not Human

By feranlestari - July 11, 2019

Theme : Not Human

If I were a boy, would I be as intovert as I am now?

If I were born normal just like other kids, would I be more confidence than the present me?

If I were the first child in the family, would I be more tough than the present me?

In every question including "if I were" phrase, most of them are dragging me down. As if I am the lowest creatures in this universe. Well, it is not like I have no positive values, is it?

Everyone has their own goods and bads, and so do I. It is clear, I know that from the very beginning. But sometimes, as life is about up and down, I couldn't help but to think negatively. It's just normal, right?

Then, I realize that it is merely because I am human. Human is greedy today, and greedier tomorrow. We want more than just good or better. We just want the best in every aspects. Perfection.

So, to think if I were not human, I would be happy for sure! To think that I were a bird which could freely fly to every corner in this Earth, nothing would compare to it, except for the time if I will be in Heaven.

If I were a bird, I would pity every human in this universe as they are busy worrying about tomorrow despite living well today.

I wish I were not human, but reality hits me hard. To think like this regularly, is of course not an option. What I can do now, is to hang in there, just like what One Ok Rock say, "and then you realize that wherever you go, there you are. Time won't stop so we keep moving on".

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments