How is life, myself?

By feranlestari - July 06, 2020

I once said, don't reveal your true self to people. Not even once.

And here I am.

Betraying myself. Hmm


***

Padahal, udah sekian judul drama ditonton. Sekian FTV, sekian sinetron. Sekian plot.

Tapi tetep aja bego di drama hidup sendiri.

What do I learn then?

Padahal dulu sebel banget sama orang yang clueless. Nyatanya, emang setiap orang juga clueless, termasuk diri sendiri. The ugly truth, kah?

***

I don't live for someone. I live for myself, as Allah told me to pray, for my sake. Not for someone, or worst, everyone.

I should not act to be acknowleged by people. Because I should be happy by being myself. That's what I should do. Memulai bahagia, akan diri sendiri.

I live for myself. Thank you, for living until now, Feran. I love you 😁

Let's go. Paralayang menunggu. Aamiin

***

"Boleh nangis, tapi tetep harus jadi lebih kuat".

Bener, yang bikin sedih belum tentu selalu jahat. Semua pasti ada hikmahnya.

***

How is life?

Whatever. I'm happy now. Let's take a rest 🙂

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments