how Japanese acts

By feran.lestari - November 05, 2014

Today I got nice gift from my classmate. He's an exchange student from Japan. He gave me chocolate because I've lent him a pot to cook about 10 days ago. You have to know that he is a good chef haha. By the way, he is the first man gave me chocolate haha. And since I do want to go to Japan, guess how I felt! Haha. Sure, he is a nice man :)) I just want to say that, -if he read this accidentaly haha-, I'm sorry since I might be so shy that I didn't act gently and maybe I had you bored of me haha.

Okay. The main topic I want to share is about how Japanese care about the other. I don't know whether this is true for all Japanese people or just for him, -my classmate haha. I just want to say this :

How could Japanese be so nice? haha. You know, giving something as thankful gift due to what happened 10 days ago! I think it is so nice haha. Since I really didn't expected that he would give me something, for sure. As he borrowed something to me. And yah, I just lent him something. I don't think it was a big thing. But he gave me a gift cause of it haha. So, though some people said that Japanese people are so careless about others or individualist, but in my perspective, they act carefully and give so much effort of showing their grateful due to other's help. I just think it is so keen haha.

Anyway, maybe my opinion is not valid since my experience is so lack. So, I just hope to have more experience by getting a chance to join exchange program to Japan, to truly prove by myself how Japanese act to other's business haha

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments