can I?

By feran.lestari - June 23, 2012

can I try again?
is there any chance for me?
sometimes, I wanna back in time
I wanna pass it
I wanna take it, once again
I wanna hold all my strength on it
I wanna take  challenge
I need it, I wanna reach it
why? I just keep asking why

maybe the world will give 'strong' advice for me
they keep telling me to give it up
am I wrong? am I fool?
am I mad if I wanna take it?
I just keep myself on fire
I just keep my dream on my way
on my way, that I believe I can reach it


isn't there chance for me even just once?
I keep asking why, again and again
and I keep asking if it is a reality
something I laid my strength on for
something I fight for
something I had dreamed all night
then, it'll be something I have to forget
will it be like that?


I kept asking why all these things happened
I kept asking if there is a chance for me even just once
I kept asking what will happen later

I am tired by all those things
and I just keep in trying
I keep in trying to believe myself
believe that I'll be struggle enough
believe that I am a strong wall
and I'll be stronger every second in my life
I keep in trying to always believe
believe in God

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments