13 - To The Younger Me

By feranlestari - November 24, 2019

Theme : Hidden Message


I always want to make time capsule (in reverse mode), but never do it. So here we go.

Hey girl, what did you think?
Were you so mad?
Did you really enjoy life?
How was life back then?
Were you happy?

In this era, I think I am thinking too much
Been wondering, "Is this how adult works?"
Life is very challenging, a roller coaster
I am happy, sad, disappointed
But ya, our life are fine, stable enough

We have been supporting our life, ourselves
We don't really support others life, but it's okay
As long as we don't brutally depend on someone
Life is so good for us, really

I do want to thank you
Thank you for being bold
Thank you for being tough enough
Thank you to not give up on life
And thank you for keep living

Please remind me the good days we've been through
And let the bad days go, we are moving on

I won't lose to you
I will do my best
So that the future us will also thank me
So that all of us live happily 😁


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments