great writer is sexy

By feran.lestari - May 30, 2015

My sister and I, like usually, had a long conversations. And suddenly we talked about someone's blog. I initially told her that the writer is a great man. And since he always writes about his knowledge or his work about network, I do think that he is smart haha

Then, my lovely sister said "ah kamu mah sukanya sama orang pinter". I was shocked haha

But then I really had imagined about it. Whether I really see people due to their knowledge or not. Till now, I dont really get the answer.

There is just one thing I know for sure. I like reading. Sure. And it's a pleasure to read someone's writing. There is a lot of people with a great mind, who is lovely to share their opinion in their own blog. It is so great lho.

And I am that kind of people. Who easily get attracted to people's writing. Even if I don't know how their look, I can fall in love with their writing haha. But I enjoy it. I can read a lot of fresh-idea in their writing, get energized because of their opinion. It's sure a pleasure for me haha. So, in my mind, a great writer sure is charismatic. And sexy wkwkwk

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments