TOEFL

By feran.lestari - November 12, 2013

"Kamu kayaknya bisa Fer ke Jepang. Feeling aku mah kamu ke Jepang da"

The statement was stated by my sister about somedays ago. Though the statement won't affect fact, still, I'm really happy and being so enthusiastic.

The story initially began when academic assistant, -soon to be lecture-, cameback from Japan. He is majoring in astronautics. And 'something' I'm stunned about him is he was taking his master and doctoral in TODAI! And, yeah, he had taken research program before that, in the same university, TODAI. What a man!

Finding such a man like him, and being trusted by my sister, I've found my confidence. Sure, I'll catch up my dream. And I hope God will give me a chance to go to Japan.

What do you think I'd do then?

The day after my sister stated the statement, I went to BLCI. It was so unplanned. That time, I had a long break, and had nothing to do. Then I went to BLCI. That was such a 'qadar'.

I took TOEFL test. Not a proper test, just like pre test which was made like TOEFL. I felt so confidence that I'd get high score. Maybe about 500 HAHA.

Yeah. I had not took the result yet. But I'm not sure if the result will be good haha. I'm so bad in listening, surely. I like reading and writing, but I dislike listening and speaking.


For you who is accidentaly visiting this blog and reading this post. I hope for your pray so that I get a chance to go to Japan. Though we are not related by the things, I just hope your pray for me haha. Do you find me as such a strange girl? haha

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments