something my brain have thought about. surely strange

By feran.lestari - December 19, 2012

sometimes, everything runs so fast that you can't catch
sometimes. you don't even realize what just happened
you prefer to let it go as usual, but the other wants more than simple
you're getting influenced time by time
you don't even realize that your mind has been changed
you don't even know what you feel
time by time, you just go getting more perfectionist
have you been shocked?
finding your soul is not yours. sounds pity eh?
your body, but not your soul,
something's strange

what will you do then? will you just keep seeing the sky?
will you just feel the air surrounding you?
will you just let your body feel the peaceful even just for a moment?
doesn't it seem like you have no power?
yah, you have no power to against this world, just with two of your own hands, right?
then, I will help you, if and if only, you help me
that is the fact. you and I need each other
you and I belong together
you and I are bunched
you and I are related by the red-thread haha
so please, let's help each other

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments