physics ----> peace

By feran.lestari - September 13, 2012

about two days ago, I had tutorial class, fundamental of physics. yah, fortunately, we got a nice lecture haha.

in the middle of the tutorial, he made some humor haha. then, he said, " don't you know? lecture is awesome. more awesome than become a politician. I am a lecture, I will make you all be an engineer, be an intellectual." "why Sir? why don't you be a politician" "why? because I'm really friendly. it's simple, I'm the physician, fisikawan, so I'm really friendly right?" and we all were laughing haha. then he said, " I'm not the politician, politikus, I'm not a mouse anymore haha.

then, he gave us the more explanation.

" do you know? I'm physician. physician will lead this world into peaceful. why? because we learn dynamics fluid. we learn how it works to be coffee-milk. this mix is really taste, right? we can feel how is the taste of not only coffee, but also the milk. we make a mix, but we don't fight each other. we solve the problems. we mix, and we win together. not like politician in this country. they make a mix, but they actually don't. they made some problems secretly, then they come like an angel to solve the problems they've made themselves. finally, they can act like the patriot, but actually they don't. so, I really hope, when you all become the government, you won't forget this physics lesson, don't forget about dynamic fluid, so we'll make a better life!"

Mr. Wahyu from Physics department. thanks a lot! haha :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments