A Date

By feranlestari - November 04, 2020

Hmm, never been in a date, so the depiction of a date I would love to do is mostly affected by any drama scenes haha. 

I would love to watch a badminton tournament. This should have nothing to do with a date, but still I want to watch a tournament with the one I love. I don't mind watching any sports' match by the way hehe. I can enjoy the game even though I don't understand basketball's rules hehe. 

And of course, I would looove to go to the amusement park. I want to ride the most extreme one hehe. (I had, when I went to dufan. Of course I rode tornado and hysteria). I don't know whether I am a masochist or what, but I enjoy riding the extreme ride. The sensation of flying, my body feels light. 

I want to have a walk on my date. Just enjoying the view and have a talk alongside the journey. Any talks can do. I think the excitement of being in any relationship comes from the ability to talks about everything. We don't have to be afraid being judge, because even when we do, we know that we can overcome it. Nothing happier than that, except for going to heaven. 

I know these depictions are focused on myself, because why not? I don't even have a spouse yet hehe.









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments